Friday, October 13, 2006

Daily Crude Oil Price



The grid lines mark weeks, starting on Mondays. The flat sections at the end of weeks are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I used the closing price on Friday all the way until the closing price on Monday. On very long weekends, this price lasts from Friday until Wednesday of the following week. I know there are price movements in these periods, but I am using published once-a-day data and I wanted to make the graph spacially accurate.

[This is the last of a series of looks at recent price. Now I've got to go back and update the others.]

To Follow

Zoom out once. (done - ptII)
Zoom out twice(start it about $65).

Fix -Set start of Hezbollah's rocket attacks July 12th

Production and Price.

Crude vs. Natural Gas

Then move onto gasoline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home